Product Owner - iGaming / Casino
Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing offices in Hoboken, New Jersey and Denver, Colorado. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Let’s Make This Interesting ™
Note: This job will be located in our Denver, CO office.
Tipico North America is looking for someone who will take responsibility as Product Owner – iGaming / Casino for Tipico.
This position requires someone who is experienced in gaming products and the US slot/gaming industry. We want a person who is overseeing the entire development cycle, ensuring each department is completing their work, defining clear roadmaps and specifications and delivering a quality product.
The Product Owner will report directly to the VP of Product and work together with the rest of Product Owners. They will be responsible for executing the ambitious ProTech roadmap for Tipico USA. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- End-to-end ownership and accountability for the Online Casino product development
- Develop and own the area product strategy and vision and ensures its’ alignment with the global product strategy
- Define, own, execute and communicate area product roadmap to achieve the goals and strategy for the product area
- Lead our in-house gaming solutions development lifecycle to provide best in class games
- Pitch and manage initiatives through the entire portfolio stage-gate process
- Create benefit cases for new product features and evaluate ROI post-implementation
- Own the product backlog and prioritize customers and internal requests by decisive trade-offs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment to maximize business impact
- Conduct market, competitor analysis and customer research, to analyze and implement effective strategies to improve the product
- Proactively conceive, document and drive the creation of new product features and improvements
- Accountable for product UAT sign-off ensuring product requirements are met and the product is customer shippable
- Accountable for operational product KPIs making sure the product and features are meeting the defined objectives
- Communicate proactively to encourage teamwork and cooperation between cross-functional teams and mediate conflicts when necessary
- Build, maintain and nurture an effective team of product managers to execute the product area roadmap
- Collaborate with Development, Other Area Product Owners, Marketing, Strategy and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and deliver great products to customers
- Produce and deliver presentations on product area topics to company-wide stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in managing and delivering end-to-end product solutions
- At least 1+ year of experience in digital iGaming, Casino, or mobile applications is essential
- Strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills that balance with creative approaches
- Experience with scrum/agile methodologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills while maintaining a strong relationship with stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership and accountability
- Leadership capability and experience in managing a team
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to maintain strong working relationships with software development teams and stakeholders
- Strong customer focus with the ability to empathize with customer motivations and desires
- Extensive product management experience in an agile environment
- Strong understanding of the product and software delivery lifecycle
- Understanding of leading software development technologies
- Ability to build and understand cost and/or financial models associated with the product holistically as well as their designated features
Nice to have:
- Jira and/or Trello experience
- Product Manager/Owner Certification is a plus
- Interest in sports and sports betting is nice to have
- Technical background with knowledge of software development, web technologies and operational processes
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market.
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more
Potential salary range is: $100,000 - $125,000
Your application has been successfully submitted.