This job is no longer accepting applications.
Company DescriptionTipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing offices in Hoboken, New Jersey and Denver, Colorado. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Let’s Make This Interesting ™
Note: This job is located in our Denver, CO office.
Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for providing a cheerful and exciting workspace for employees? Are you up to date with the best practices and emerging trends in creating a culture of fun in the workplace, so that there is a progressive environment conducive for growth and loyalty? Does working in a collaborative environment and developing positive working relationships make you contemplate leaving your current role?
If so, you are in the right place! We are looking for someone who is highly energetic, well organized, and extremely enthusiastic to join our team. A successful applicant will have an exceptionally positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, savvy office management instincts and the ability to multitask. A sense of humor is desirable, and the ability to integrate into a high functioning team is a must.
The Office Manager will report directly to our Workplace Experience Lead and work together with the rest of management team and employees. They will be responsible for cultivating company culture as well as event planning and maintaining an exciting work environment that our people at Tipico North America love. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Oversee the office experience and ensure a personal, high energy & friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors
- Provide high-touch support to our team members throughout the workday, ensuring colleagues have material resources and a comfortable environment to do their best work
- Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Work closely with various teams (IT, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to assist with administrative tasks, visitor logistics, onboarding experience and special ordering requests
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list
- Oversee and maintain office supplies for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Work closely with IT to ensure all technology in the office is up and running smoothly at all times including new hire desk set up.
- Event planning to include organizing facilities and details such as décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
QualificationsNeed to have:
- 1-2 years of office management or relevant experience
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
Nice to have:
- Emotionally mature & humble.
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Knowledge about and / or experience with sports betting
- Online gaming and gambling experience
- Previous event planning experience
Additional InformationWhat's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- You will be a be part of one of the newest and up and coming USA online sports betting companies in the market
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential
- Build your own success story together with us
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more!
Potential Salary for this role: $50,000
Your application has been successfully submitted.