Creative Operations and Planning Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Company DescriptionTipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing offices in Hoboken, New Jersey and Denver, Colorado. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Let’s Make This Interesting ™
Note: This job will be located in our Hoboken, NJ office.
Job DescriptionTipico North America is looking for someone to manage the strategic planning and production of our creative marketing output in order to drive important business outcomes from new sportsbook and casino players, and from our customer database.
This position sits within the US marketing organization, and will require someone with deep experience budgeting, managing, and planning the strategic development of a high volume of sports betting and casino creative assets (video, static, copy, animations and more). Working with internal resources and external vendors/agencies, this role will lead the charge in seasonal and strategic creative planning, ensuring that all deliverables are shipped on time, on budget and on brand.
The Creative Operations and Planning Lead will report directly to the VP, Head of US Marketing and will work together with the rest of the marketing team to keep our creative assets fresh and performing throughout the year. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Collaborate across the marketing team to gather requirements and develop creative messaging strategies all year
- Manage internal and external resources to produce content on time, on budget and on brand
- Account for the creative production budget across the marketing needs our product portfolio
- Drive innovation and smart/dynamic approaches to content and creative across our sponsorships, partnerships, media buys and owned channels
- QualificationsExperience with creative production in a high-volume, fast-moving environment (ad agency, iGaming company, financial service, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of creative concepting, budgeting and timeline creation
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to manage approvals and inputs up and across in a matrixed organization
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about and / or experience with sports betting
- Online gaming and gambling experience
Additional InformationWhat's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market.
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more
Your application has been successfully submitted.