Senior Corporate Recruiter
Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing offices in Hoboken, New Jersey and Denver, Colorado. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Let’s Make This Interesting ™
Note: This job will be located in our Hoboken, NJ office.
Tipico North America is looking for someone who will be able to use their extensive knowledge to hire candidates to join our corporate teams, which include but not limited to: Finance, Human Resources, Marketing & Media, Operations, Business and Sportsbook. We want someone who is passionate about recruiting and can deliver high quality talent that will add to our fast-growing team.
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and work together with the rest of the management team, recruiting team, corporate teams and business operations.
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for the sourcing, screening and hiring of corporate roles for Tipico USA. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Oversee the full cycle recruiting process for assigned requisitions including sourcing, resume review, interviewing and offer negotiation, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the management team and develop recruitment strategies that meet Tipico’s current and future staffing needs while supporting business goals
- Create detailed job descriptions and post them to relevant recruitment platforms and hangouts
- Have a strong knowledge of the relevant corporate and tech language, and be able to prescreen applicants for competency within the job requirements
- Source a talent pool and vet applicants, finding the best candidates to interview and further discuss job opportunities
- Aid in creating a leading career brand, including supporting Tipico’s employer branding and marketing efforts when required
- Work with multiple talent placement agencies to assist with the recruitment process on certain roles when needed
- Mentor junior recruitment staff and provide assistance as needed
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in recruiting corporate talent in high volume, high growth environments and competitive markets
- Strong knowledge of corporate-related industries, the accompanying roles and skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process
- Thorough understanding of recruitment methods and best practices as well as applicable policies and federal, state & local employment laws and regulations
- Experience sourcing, tracking and managing candidates in systems such as SmartRecruiters and LinkedIn/LinkedIn Recruiting
- Relevant industry knowledge and general comprehension of position-specific skills, relevant companies, similar communities and other resources
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task and follow through on recruitment pipelines to completion
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about and / or experience with sports betting
- Online gaming and gambling experience
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market.
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more
Your application has been successfully submitted.