Team Lead - Software Engineering
Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing offices in Hoboken, New Jersey and Denver, Colorado. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Let’s Make This Interesting ™
Note: This job will be located in our Denver, Colorado office.
Are you excited about high-volume modern technology environments? Are you ready for the next step in your career, or already have experience in leading a team? Do you have a passion for building amazing products? Do you thrive in collaborative environments? Do you have a proven ability to understand specifications and transform them into high quality code?
If so, you are the at the right place! We are looking for someone who will be instrumental in the growth of the organization by developing amazing products. Someone who can manage a software development team, and together with the team can deliver state of the art code, while considering performance and scalability. Someone who is able to take their own initiative and share their ideas as well as lead the team by example. We want innovators, we want doers!
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading a scrum team, with the main goal of ensuring team’s roadmap is delivered on time and with quality.
- Guiding the team by participating in solution design, task breakdown, code reviews and pair programming.
- Being hands-on, getting deep into code and be looked upon as the senior authority in software development tasks and projects.
- Collaborating with the product team and architects the technical solution and delivery is in line with product goals.
- Enabling team development through training plans, quarterly goals and career path discussions.
- Managing resource needs through recruiting and onboarding.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software development, in an agile environment.
- Good leadership skills, needed to guide a team and ensure that the team performs with a high efficiency.
- Positive attitude with good organizational and communication skills.
- Experience in designing and building applications in React.js is a MUST
- Clear understanding of Web standards like HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs, OOP and FP
- Experience with CI and Source control systems such as Jenkins and Git.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand business domain and specifications, and transform them into high quality code
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market.
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, unlimited PTO, and more!
Potential salary for this role is: $160,000-$180,000
Your application has been successfully submitted.