Senior Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Company DescriptionTipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing offices in Hoboken, New Jersey and Denver, Colorado. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Let’s Make This Interesting ™
Note: This office is located in our Hoboken, New Jersey location.
Job DescriptionTipico North America is looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst, responsible for facilitating business decision making, by making use of the data. We are looking for candidates who want to dig deep into the transactional details to uncover insights about the business. Those insights will be used to make important business decisions. The candidate will be a motivated, curious, self-starter, who will question everything about the business.
This position requires someone who is experienced in querying large datasets and analyzing the data with a critical eye. Many of the datasets will be pre-built for the analyst, so strong skills in a scripting language (preferably Python), excel or related program, and/or experience with other useful data tools will be required.
The Senior Data Analyst will report directly to Data Product Owner and work together with the rest of management team and employees. They will be responsible for contributing to the data strategy for Tipico USA. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Maintain large data sets to find usable information
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- QualificationsAt least 3 years of experience writing SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with a scripting language, preferably Python
- Useful libraries: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib
- A love for analyzing data and gaining insights no one has found yet
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about and / or experience with sports betting
- Online gaming and gambling experience
- A fan of sports in general
Additional InformationWhat's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- You will be a part of one of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential
- Build your own success story together with us
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, 401k match, unlimited PTO, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, and more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.