Senior Director Industry Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking to leverage your product marketing expertise and unleash your potential as an Industry marketing leader? Come join a growing dynamic industry marketing organization and work at the center of Microsoft’s efforts to empower customers’ digital transformation.
As Microsoft is taking a leadership position in priority industries, we are looking for an experienced product marketing leader to help drive and accelerate growth strategies for the Microsoft Cloud for our priority industries. Central to this strategy is are the Microsoft Industry Clouds, which enables our customers and partners to transform the industry specific journey
This global leadership role requires a blend of experiences including product marketing strategies, business leadership, people leadership, executive influence and navigating ambiguity. You’ll be at the center of Microsoft’s industry strategy, partnering with industry aligned engineering and go-to-market teams.
You will be joining a team of passionate, collaborative marketers and business leaders!
- Lead a diverse and world class marketing team, empower them to drive impact and growth
- Provider cross organizational leadership to a differentiating value proposition and position for the Microsoft Industry Clouds, targeted both customers and our partner ecosystem
- Develop an always-on marketing plan for priority Industries and related initiatives, ensure cross organization execution
- Be a thought leader and evangelist, both internally and externally, for our Microsoft Industry Cloud strategy
- Identify programs & initiatives that can further accelerate leadership and growth in our priority industries
- Track-record of world-class product marketing leadership (10+ years) – including product marketing & product management roles in relevant technologies in the relevant industries
- Creating structure and definition around complex and/or ambiguous business problems and a consistent history of success in leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- Experience leading teams that are functionally and geographically diverse required
- Ability to influence senior leadership (CVP) in a functional organization, across engineering, and go-to-market teams, gaining alignment to common goals.
- Experience in product marketing or product management
- BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Healthcare expertise or Retail/Manufacturing/CPG expertise
- Experience in product marketing or product management for cloud services
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.