Senior UX Operations Specialist Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Date: Oct 13, 2020
City: Vancouver, BC, CA
Requisition ID: 258581
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Design organization of HANA & Analytics in the Board Area T&I aims to support our next generation, industry-leading cloud platform. Our global team is growing fast, and we are constantly in the pursuit of fresh innovations with the most user-friendly and modern cloud experience.
Are you excited about optimizing and energizing a diverse and collaborative design organization? Do you want to work with an invested and motivated design leadership team? Do you thrive in an environment where highly skilled engineers and designers work collaboratively, and where every member of the team makes contributions? We are looking for a UX Business Assistant to support the UX Head of Design for Analytics and Platform in the HANA & Analytics organization with day-to-day administrative and planning tasks.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As the Business Assistant to the UX Analytics and Platform for SAP HANA Cloud Services, you’ll be working with our leadership team, ensuring that in a fast-paced development organization, the design organization thrives. In this ever-evolving team, you will be in charge of day-to-day and strategic operations, ensuring all members, from the designers to the leadership, feel empowered to make a difference for our customers and colleagues.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
• Manage assigned projects in a self-reliant manner and maintain communication with interested / affected parties
• Developing collaborative work relationships within the Analytics and Platform design teams and cross-functional teams
• Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the leadership team to facilitate efficient decision making
• Assist in preparation of presentations, correspondence, metrics, charts, tables and graphs for any level
• Support communicating our work to internal and external stakeholders via different channels
• Coordinate detailed travel arrangements, as well as meetings and event planning across different time zones
• Setting up customer/prospect meetings (internal and external)
• Monitoring action items and manage reminders
• Community building & best practice sharing between different international offices
• Manage shared drives, communities, Jam sites, etc.
• Maintain our social media channel (e.g. on Twitter and LinkedIn)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Required skills and knowledge
• Outstanding organizational, time management, planning and project management skills
• Fast learning curve and ability to quickly understand technical topics
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with all levels of the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of flexibility and enthusiasm for the projects on hand with a high commitment to quality and attention to detail
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with professionalism
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience with visual communication principles
• Basic knowledge of the Design tools including Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
Preferred skills and knowledge
• Experience in a globally distributed team / strong intercultural competencies
• Ability to record, edit and produce mini videos is preferred
• Knowledge of SAP solution offering and business models
• Familiarity with industry standard Design and Documentation processes in corporate environments
• 3+ years of successful and related work experience in a professional office environment
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: email@example.com, EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, ERP, Social Media, SAP, Operations, Technology, Marketing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Help the world run better and improve people’s lives.