Enterprise Regional Associate Partner Manager, Uber Eats (Toronto)
Toronto, ON, Canada
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise team in the regional segment. As an Enterprise Associate Partner Manager, you will work efficiently with our enterprise restaurant partners to drive quantitative wins, operational excellence, and topnotch customer service. Enterprise Partner Managers will work closely with restaurant partners, restaurant support, product, sales, marketing and operations to optimize our restaurant relationship and provide maximum value for both Uber and our partners.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with C-level executives and key decision makers within partner organizations
- Own outcomes. Work with our largest enterprise partners to execute against their highest priority initiatives
- Serve as the point-of-contact for everyday questions and ensure partners at all levels have a positive experience, from the store manager to the C-suite executive
- Communicate performance externally. Provide meaningful insights and track initiatives to ensure we're driving toward the best possible outcome
- Partner with city and central operations to execute on enterprise partners' store launches
- Handle escalations from enterprise partners. This will involve wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise
- Help form the way we interact with enterprise partners from the ground up
- Be proactive. This role will require the ability to think on your feet and hustle through fire drill situations
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and effectively navigate internal processes with partners from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a client-facing role working with large enterprise and/or mid-market brand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-starter mentality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Salesforce and SQL experience
About the Team
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. The Uber Eats Enterprise team is pioneering how Uber Eats interacts with large restaurant brands. The Regional Enterprise Sales Team at Uber Eats spans across the US and Canada in 5 cities to bring a personalized touch to restaurant brands that shine bright as Regional Favorites. We partner directly and work alongside companies that are in high growth and innovation mode. No two days are the same as we are all moving fast and furious towards our goal of being the most efficient delivery provider for our Restaurant Partners to meet the demands of our most valuable Eaters. Join us on this journey, the fun never stops!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Your application has been successfully submitted.