Bilingual Enterprise Account Executive - Uber for Business
Toronto, ON, Canada
About the Role
Uber for Business is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. We are looking for highly motivated and self-starting individuals, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships for Uber
What You'll Do
- Prospect into Enterprise accounts with >5000 employees
- Primarily focus on the French speaking Enterprise segment in Canada
- Manage and close opportunities at least $100,000 annual contract value
- Communicate the value of the Uber for Business platform to Enterprise customers
- Develop Uber for Business pipeline with Enterprise customers
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end sales motion for Enterprise customers including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals.
- Build strategic relationships to gain Enterprise positioning with decision-makers while driving growth of new enterprise business
- Continuously assessing customers' evolving needs and aligning Uber for Business's value proposition
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Must be bilingual (French and English) competencies to include both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-centric role that includes new business acquisition at the enterprise level
- Driven, meticulous, adaptable, and a stellar team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- Experienced in selling travel or expense solutions
- Existing relationships in the Canadian Enterprise segment
- Track record of delivering to a $2M CAD annual new contract goal
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills with a solution oriented approach to working with prospects and customers
- Knowledge of how to build and execute on territory and account plans
- Proven track record of selling into the Canadian enterprise segment
- Methodical persistence and creativity for penetrating new markets and whitespace accounts
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Your application has been successfully submitted.