Uber Expert, In-Person Support - Surrey
Vancouver, BC, Canada
About the Role
We're looking to grow our support team at our Greenlight location in Surrey, CA. Uber Experts are the face of Uber to thousands of drivers and delivery people, and we're looking for people with excellent communication and problem-solving skills who operate with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll be expected to share the economic opportunity to new driver-partners, provide exceptional support to existing driver-partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
Please note that the Uber Expert position is an hourly customer support role with a set wage.
What You'll Do
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to drivers and delivery people
- Help drivers sign up and learn about all of the tools they need to be successful on the Uber platform
- Help existing drivers troubleshoot any issues they experience (i.e. a delayed payment)
- Stay on top of new Uber policies, procedures, and programs that affect drivers
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our support processes even better
- Assist with events and promotions as needed (occasionally off-site, during off-hours or weekends)
- Experience in customer service
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Operate independently with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology and the ability to quickly learn about new products
- Bachelor's Degree
About the Team
Drivers and delivery people are Uber's most important customers, and we're building an outstanding support experience for them at our Greenlight locations. Greenlight locations help new drivers get on the road for the first time and build engagement over time.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Your application has been successfully submitted.