Executive Recruiting Researcher
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Executive Recruiting Researcher supports a high-visibility and high-priority pipeline of executive searches and candidates and partners with the internal executive recruiting team and cross-functional talent intelligence and sourcing teams to build research strategy, execute on the search process, deliver projects and drive/participate in executive level events. The researcher focuses on “backend” search work, including research, candidate identification, creating source lists, building and owning the search strategy, talent mapping, and related project work. Researchers stay close to the hiring process and are involved through the duration of the search, iterating and adding new names as needed to the list, attending kickoff and update meetings and keeping track of analytics to regularly build and share candidate/market trend data and reports with hiring teams.
- Create, drive and manage the sourcing strategy for each assigned executive search with partnership and input from hiring partners and recruiters
- Build the diversity sourcing strategy for each search with support from recruiters and inclusion and diversity partners
- Create and drive a diversity network for external senior executives
- Partner with Executive Recruiters to prepare for and present data at kick-off meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, gather and present example candidate profiles and target company lists in a professional, cohesive and consistent format
- Develop in-depth knowledge and a broad database of sector, industry, company, functional and candidate market landscapes across tech and non-tech
- Deliver qualified and diverse pipelines of sources and potential candidates for active and future Director+ level roles
- Build and maintain company and talent maps, lists and databases using various tools to stay abreast of trends and changes in the industry, inform active searches and remain ready for potential hiring partner needs
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the research process, showing knowledge of research sources, industries and markets, organizational structures and companies. Utilize publicly-available, subscription-based, and proprietary resources, social media, and other channels to build Lyft’s knowledge base
- Discover innovative ways to identify high potential talent within a given market in addition to staying aware of market trends, business intelligence, and competitive information
- Identify, lead and drive team and cross-functional projects to on-time completion
- Work with recruiters to build comprehensive, appropriate invite lists and track and analyze the effectiveness of executive events
- Client-first mentality with demonstrated skills in providing a world-class experience for clients and customers
- Highly professional presence and polish; strong business acumen, intellectual curiosity, analytical critical thinking and excellent advisory skills
- 5+ years of relevant professional work experience with an analytical focus, including daily exposure to senior executives in a corporate, management consulting or executive search environment
- At least 1 year of experience in a company setting, with complex team structure and multi-tiered approvals and communications systems
- Experience with and preference for self-driven prioritization and managing a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Adaptable, resourceful and calm under pressure in a high-stakes, high-visibility atmosphere
- Demonstrable track record of project-based experience and process creation/optimization/implementation
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, with a bias for action
- Displays a proactive approach toward problem-solving; willing to jump into any high-priority project or task with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills within the team and cross-functionally
- Passion for Lyft’s mission and industry and creating a seamless experience for recruiters, candidates and hiring partners
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an ope...