Talent Intelligence Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Are you motivated to find the why behind the why? Do you believe that talent defines the success of a company? Are you motivated by the opportunity to help shape our people strategy by providing competitive talent insights?
Reporting to the Executive Research & Talent intelligence Manager, you will use our data to help provide relevant reporting and insights that will help fuel Lyft’s overall hiring and location strategies. You will require managing deliverables with diverse teams and to essential executive audiences and offers the opportunity to make contributions to Lyft’s growth, expanding market presence, and talent brand.
- Create and support ongoing strategic projects related to talent for our people leadership team and leaders
- Lead and design research deliverables related to location planning and strategic workforce initiatives
- Design and maintain strategic competitive talent data sets
- Provide relevant insights to leaders across Lyft to help shape our overall talent strategy
- Support our inclusive hiring strategy through data-driven insights
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems to encourage the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence programs
- 3+ years experience in competitive intelligence, research and consulting, or executive search or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of talent research frameworks and department mapping
- Knowledge of tools such as LinkedIn Talent Insights, EMSI, or similar
- Experience creating dashboards using Google Data Studio or preferably Tableau
- Able to weave together qualitative and quantitative data into relevant insights
- Able to develop materials and present to executive audiences
- Enjoys working with diversity data and work with other sensitive data
- A motivated and active learner – if you don’t understand something, you figure out a way to learn about it, and you aren’t afraid to ask when you need help
- Superb written and spoken communicator
- LinkedIn Recruiter Certification preferred
- Project/Program management experience, ATS experience, full-cycle recruiting experience
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an ope...