Account Executive, Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics)
About Tableau, a Salesforce company
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
What you’ll be doing…
Do you have strong opinions on how retailers can use predictive intelligence to create a data-driven experiences? Perhaps you know how real time analytics can help large enterprise companies place the right product, on the right shelf, at the right time? Or maybe you're passionate about showing clients how disruptive augmented AI & analytics can really be?!
We are data ambassadors tasked with driving an intelligence revolution, and we are growing our Einstein Analytics team in Tableau!
As an Account Executive within the Tableau Sales team you will sell the smartest analytics suite for every business user. Einstein Analytics combines dynamic, interactive data visualization with the power of machine learning to deliver insights and data-driven applications for every business user. The Account Executive will formulate and execute a Einstein Analytics sales strategy within an assigned region, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers in their segment. You will work in partnership with the existing Account owners and will carry quota for the Einstein Analytics product sales in their region.
You will be responsible for some of the world’s premier enterprise accounts in the given market. You will work closely with your customers as a trusted adviser to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Einstein Analytics suite to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Tableau Sales Team.
Who you are…
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Einstein/Tableau mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical aptitude to truly solve customer challenges and earn trust.
- At least 6-8+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Solution selling mindset: develop a plan and solution, articulate ROI, and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue
- Work well within a team of various stakeholders (client directors, solution engineers, etc.)
- Experience with CRM, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.