Enterprise Account Executive - Healthcare
United States Remote
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Healthcare Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company.
- You will establish, handle, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies.
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Healthcare companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close a sale.
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.).
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations.
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing.
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major Healthcare vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Have demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment.
- Ability to travel. Must hold a current Drivers License.
- Completed a Bachelors degree or higher.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.