Senior Product Marketing Manager, Rimeto
United States Remote
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our go-to-market strategy for Rimeto, one of our newest and most exciting offerings at Slack.
Recently acquired by Slack, Rimeto offers an advanced enterprise directory, automatically integrating information from across your organization to deliver rich profiles of every employee, their skills, experience, and current projects. Rimeto brings together everything you want to know about your colleagues and makes it easy to find the people you need and understand the humans you’re working with. Rimeto is a fast growing business that is strategically important to Slack’s long term growth plan.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and self-directed marketer to define and drive Rimeto’s go-to-market strategy, messaging and positioning. You will lead all cross-channel marketing initiatives to increase awareness, consideration, and adoption of Rimeto. You will closely partner with cross-functional leaders, including Product, Sales and Sales Operations, to explore and define pricing and packaging, sales motions, and other critical strategic initiatives. You're passionate about defining, influencing, and driving strategy for new businesses, products, and market segments.
You thrive in a start-up environment and can navigate ambiguity with aplomb. We need a highly motivated self-starter who is able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Biased towards action, you are results-oriented and data-driven and excited about problem solving and working cross-functionally. We look forward to speaking with you!
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Help define, drive, and iterate on go-to-market strategy for Rimeto in partnership with the Rimeto co-founders
- Work with cross-functional partners to explore new ways to drive sales and adoption
- Deeply understand market needs by segment to build unique and differentiated messaging and positioning, in line with Slack’s overarching narratives and voice
- Develop, test, and iterate content and collateral to support field and account teams; partner with sales enablement to measure impact
- Design and lead both bespoke and scaled marketing programs to drive awareness, demand generation, and adoption
What you should have
- 6-8+ years of relevant and substantial experience in product marketing, strategy, or growth marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are a storyteller, at heart.
- Strong interpersonal skills – a nimble, forward-thinking, and adaptive teammate
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and distill for different audience segments in clear and effective ways
- Experience working with product, sales and customer-facing teams
- Experience in high-growth software companies or fast paced startups
- Passionate about and experience using Slack
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.