Senior Solutions Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a senior product marketer or solutions marketer with experience marketing to technical buyers (IT and engineering) to join the Solutions Marketing team at Slack. You will help define and spearhead persona-based go to market efforts for decision-makers at enterprise companies. In this role you will drive initiatives around persona creation, positioning and messaging, while simultaneously leading connected and measurable GTM motion. We seek a proven leader who can work hand-in-hand with our enterprise sales team, get in front of customers, and field-test the work you build.
This a high transparency and cross-functional role. You will work closely with cross-functional marketing leaders in Content, Events and Demand Gen and partner with Sales, Customer Success, Enablement, and Business Development.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Work with internal SMEs, customers and the research team to develop and constantly refine the Slack POV for IT and Engineering leaders
- Define messaging frameworks and buyer personas, and articulate their outstanding challenges, interests and needs to Slack’s internal marketing and sales teams
- Build rapport with Slack’s enterprise sales teams and become their trusted advisor for all things tech
- Drive cross-functional, integrated programs with Demand Gen, Field Marketing and Events teams to build awareness and increase consideration among technical decision-makers
- Develop sales assets in partnership with the Competitive Intelligence team; act as our inspiring leader and specialist in the space for targeted personas
- Partner with the enablement team to train sales and establish a consistent feedback loop
What you should have
- 7+ years of product or solutions marketing experience in the B2B enterprise software space
- Experience marketing and/or selling to technical audiences
- You excel at connecting technical concepts with customer values, craft compelling messages to build external assets and internal results!
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner!
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re on a mission to make working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive — for everyone.