Marketing Data Analyst Assistant (Marketing)
Montreal, QC, Canada
What you'll do
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst Assistant to join the Analytics team on a 4-month contract.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to derive insights
- Measure the performance of campaigns and events for various brands
- Explore large amounts of data to find hidden patterns
- Design and own an analytics project from conception to presentation
- Create and maintain re-occurring business reports
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to validate, structure, and integrate new and existing data
- Conduct research for ad hoc analytics requirements and to determine optimal statistics strategies
- Work with global Analytics teams to share best practices, leverage existing frameworks, and reinforce the corporate mind-set of “customer-first”
What you bring to the team
- Attending final year or recent completion of bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or -Finance. Master’s degree, a plus.
- Ability to query large datasets with SQL in response to ad-hoc requests and to facilitate recurring analyses
- Ability to research and share overall findings on data-related topics
- Data visualization skills a must (which graph to use and when)
- Comfortable communicating with colleagues internationally and across functional teams
- Completed few statistics classes
- Quick and willing learner
- Python and Tableau, a plus
- Bilingual (FR/ENG)
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.