Manager, Social Media Customer Success
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Manager to lead our Social Media Customer Success Team. The Customer Success team is focused on helping customers strategically grow their brand, business and customer relationships with social. As a key member of the Customer Success leadership team you will lead and be accountable for a team of Customer Success Managers who are each individually responsible for proving value to our clients, expansion and advocacy metrics within their book of business. While based in Hootsuite’s Toronto office, you will report to the Director, Customer Success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Focus your and your team’s priorities on activities that deliver against Hootsuite’s corporate strategy focused on helping customers advance their strategy and maturity to make social their highest-performing customer engagement channel
- Demonstrate a high sense of urgency and ensure customer issues are identified and resolved quickly and proactively by leveraging tools and resources across multiple departments
- Actively partner with your Customer Success Managers to prepare and deliver formal quarterly business reviews with a focus on enablement and scalability to extend your team’s ability to deliver against an expanding book of business
- Partner with leaders in other departments, including Sales, Marketing and Product teams, to identify account development and expansion opportunities and strategies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Long standing experience in Customer Success/Social Media with proven managerial experience
- Experience and strong knowledge of Social Media
- Demonstrated and referenceable leadership experience and a core belief that the collective success of each team member is the ultimate measurement of the Manager’s effectiveness
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Deep understanding, passion and curiosity of SaaS metrics and emerging trends
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understands how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities. Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Social is your superpower. Easily manage all your social media and get results with Hootsuite.