Senior Product Manager, User Interface, Devices and Services
Waterloo, ON, Canada
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of work experience in Product Management or Engineering
- Experience working on Consumer Electronic products
- Experience with Human Computer Interface (HCI)
- Experience building Rapid Prototypes for experimentation and validation of hypotheses
- Experience collaborating with User Experience Research (UXR) on user studies
- Experience developing software for custom hardware (hardware and software inter dependency)
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google is working on the future of immersive experiences and consumer electronics. We build innovative hardware and software to help make computing more accessible and more helpful. As a Senior Product Manager, you will help define how users interact with new experiences and form factors. You will partner closely with a full-stack development team (hardware, system software, apps and experiences) to build human-computer interactions that are intuitive, reliable, and compelling. In this role, you will lead an important experience in this forward-looking team, and pave the way for new generations of devices.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Explore new interaction models to enable instant, effortless access to information.
- Define full-stack requirements: sensors, design patterns, overall usability, and more.
- Build a seamless bridge between low-level software system and app experiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.