Sales Manager, Direct Scaled Acquisitions, Google Customer Solutions
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of direct sales experience.
- Experience working with vendor partners in scaled operations.
- Experience with the digital media landscape in North America with emphasis on SEM and social media advertising.
- Experience in Google Ads sales/sales enablement.
- Experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, or in a fast-paced media agency environment.
- Experience with planning, forecasting, setting operational goals, and leading business reviews.
- Familiarity with the acquisitions environment at Google.
- Ability to take initiative and excellent stakeholder management, coaching, mentoring, and leadership skills.
About the job
The Direct Scaled Acquisitions (DSA) sales team focuses on acquiring and growing small and medium businesses globally for Google’s advertising products using vendor business operations. In partnership with Marketing, our team drives business through telephone and chat. The team operates globally.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you'll provide Google-caliber client service, research, and market analysis. You'll anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you'll set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Sales Manager for the North America operations in the DSA team, you'll be responsible for the day-to-day operations and relationship with our vendor partner in the region, including headcount planning, goal setting, joint business plan, and execution for the strategy of DSA and implementation of global processes. Through effective coaching and mentoring, you'll enable them to achieve performance goals each quarter in the assigned segment. In this role, you'll oversee a vendor team based out of Toronto, covering clients in the US.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Provide Google-specific product and tool support for our vendors and partners.
- Help optimize inbound customers to meet and exceed goals by coaching and developing the vendor management team towards a self-managed organization.
- Analyze team performance and work with internal stakeholders to invest in required changes to improve overall team productivity. Act as a liaison between our vendor and regional/global B2B Sales and Marketing teams to bring in their perspective when designing and implementing global pre-business and business management approach.
- Manage, monitor, and grow our pre-business and business management operations and centers of excellence. Design, implement, and monitor pre-business and business management processes, tools, and framework.
Your application has been successfully submitted.