Enterprise Partner Sales Manager, Google Cloud
Montreal, QC, Canada
- 10 years of experience with policy and procedure development, risk management, internal audit and controls, or risk consulting.
- 5 years of experience with partner or customer programs.
- 10 years of experience at an enterprise software or cloud company.
- Experience in customer and partner management with a passion for partners.
- Ability to achieve quick results and to assume increasing responsibility in a highly successful, fast-paced global organization.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive them to successful completion, with a wide range of stakeholders and tight timelines.
- Ability to think creatively and achieve operational excellence.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As part of Google Cloud, the Go-To-Market Partner team is leading the effort to build the Google Cloud Partner Ecosystem, shaping the future of how technology is used in the workplace. We invite you to be part of this fast-growing, business critical team in this rapidly growing business. As the Enterprise Partner Sales Manager, you will lead all partner agreement activities in the sales region, primarily focusing on growing the practices of partners who specialize in the Google Cloud businesses, including Google Cloud Platform, Machine Learning, Maps, and Google Workspace. To increase business opportunities, accelerate consumption, and drive value, you will create and execute regional sales strategy to align external partners. You will build and manage executive relationships with existing and new partners and our business team, and offer strategic advice, thought leadership, and day-to-day management in order to grow the book of business of an assigned sales territory year-over-year.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop domain expertise in Google Cloud’s partner ecosystem and inform Sales and Leadership about partner solutions and skills.
- Define and utilize customer-centric and industry-specific use cases via service partners. Build ecosystem of service partners for regional sales strategy.
- Shape Google’s approach to partnership strategy with stakeholders in Partner Programs, Product Management, Engineering, Business, and Marketing. Support regional engagement with strategic global and regional partners.
- Align to the regional sales territories and serve as the guide to identify the right partner and right fit for all agreement engagements.
- Ensure that the sales region attains business goals by aligning, managing and holding partners accountable in agreement engagements. Manage partners success and increase partner consumption for Google Cloud Platform via customer engagements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.