Senior Social Media, Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to help us strategically guide our Enterprise customers, ensuring that these customers have the skills and resources they need to maximize the value they derive from our products and enable them to achieve their business goals on social. You will lead the customer relationship and be the chief advocate for your customers to help them realize business value from their investment and partnership with Hootsuite through their effective use of Hootsuite’s Enterprise products, services and partner offerings. While based in Hootsuite’s Toronto office, you will report to Manager, Customer Success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Actively manages the customer relationship and the lifetime value of each assigned client by helping customers realize the economic value of their purchases in order to preserve and grow revenue
- Partner with regional and global Sales and Customer success teams both pre and post-sales to create and execute account retention and expansion plans for each assigned customer
- Develops a Trusted Advisor relationship with each customer through a deep understanding of each assigned customer’s business, industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI
- Creates and delivers quarterly business reviews at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Identifies risk, upsell opportunities and works with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions
- Attends, presents and provides leadership at key sponsored and non-sponsored industry events including trade shows, conferences and VIP roundtables
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Ample experience in customer-facing / account management experience, preferably in the technology (SaaS) industry, or equivalent years of relevant industry work experience
- Background and understanding of Social Media Marketing and/or Social Media selling
- Experience managing, consulting and negotiating with Fortune 500 corporations with proven results of achieving and exceeding revenue retention and growth targets quarter over quarter
- Record of success with direct ownership of a Book of Business and direct responsibility for forecasting, owning a quota, executive presentations and a demonstrated ability to work with regional and remote sales teams and partners
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software and APIs
- Passionate and experienced with social media or the Martech space
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Social is your superpower. Easily manage all your social media and get results with Hootsuite.