Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition CTO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, to manage our technical recruitment teams global recruiting operations. You’ll be managing a recruiting team of approximately 7 people. You will focus on building and organizing the recruiting team in the most productive way, incorporating effective talent acquisition operations and communications frameworks, managing systems & tools adoption and use, and ensuring overall recruiting and HR team compliance. While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver office, you will report to the Director, Talent Acquisition.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with the leader of Talent Acquisition to build a sourcing, recruiting, and employer brand strategy for the CTO business units across multiple global locations
- Help develop and implement the appropriate initiatives to scale the recruiting function in a way where we see significant improvements in talent acquisition processes, quality of hire delivery, and our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Assist in the building of broader strategies and initiatives for all teams in Recruiting and Employer Brand
- Manage all vendor relationships in region and ensure delivery and ROI on spend (job boards, networking events, sponsorship, campus relationships, etc…)
- Establish consistent team meeting framework for the teams across all regions and key stakeholders including HR and Finance
- Deliver feedback, guidance, coaching, and hold accountability within the framework of our Hootsuite leadership philosophy
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Extensive experience in talent acquisition and/or human resources and proven experience of leading talent acquisition teams
- Comprehensive experience hiring in fast paced technology companies, including experience with technical recruitment (developers, devops, engineers, security etc)
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Decision Making: consistently chooses the best course of action (from a number of alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Social is your superpower. Easily manage all your social media and get results with Hootsuite.