Manager, Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will manage all of our GTM recruiting operations. You’ll be managing a team of approximately 5 people across our offices in Vancouver and Toronto. You will focus on building and organizing the recruiting team in the most productive way, incorporating effective talent acquisition operations and communications frameworks, managing systems & tools adoption and use, and ensuring overall recruiting and HR team compliance. You will report directly into the the Director, Global Talent Acquisition.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee sourcing and recruiting for the [team] business units across multiple locations
- Help develop and implement the appropriate initiatives to scale the recruiting function in a way where we see significant improvements in talent acquisition processes, quality of hire delivery, and our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Assist in the building of broader strategies and initiatives for all teams in Recruiting and Employer Brand
- Manage all vendor relationships in-region and ensure delivery and ROI on spend (job boards, networking events, sponsorship, campus relationships, etc…)
- Establish consistent team meeting framework for the teams across all regions and key stakeholders including HR and Finance
- Deliver feedback, guidance, coaching, and hold accountability to your direct reports within the framework of our Hootsuite leadership philosophy
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience in talent acquisition and/or human resources (ideally working with sales and marketing functions) and experience leading talent acquisition and or HR teams
- Comprehensive experience hiring in fast paced technology companies
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Decision Making: consistently chooses the best course of action (from a number of alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn’t give up
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities. Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Social is your superpower. Easily manage all your social media and get results with Hootsuite.