This job is no longer accepting applications.
Microsoft 365 continues to experience incredible growth as the company focuses on its productivity cloud strategy and enabling secure remote work for its customers. As part of Microsoft Engineering, The FastTrack team has a primary role driving this strategy and is looking for individuals that share in the passion to drive business value and customer success through the use of Microsoft 365 and related technologies.
The FastTrack team is looking for Modern Work Architects (MWAs) that specialize in helping enterprise customers deploy the Microsoft 365 suite aligned by three Modern Work solution areas: (1) Secure Remote Work to improve productivity (2) Security and Compliance and (3) Modern Management. In partnership with the Microsoft field sales and services teams (Sales Technical Unit, Account Team Unit, Customer Success Organization, Services), this role helps customers transform their business and IT environments through adoption and usage of Microsoft 365.
The successful candidate will engage and develop deep relationships with select Microsoft enterprise customers to ensure they get the full value of their Microsoft 365 investment. As a trusted technical advisor, the MWA will provide technical deployment guidance and best practices, design their migration and upgrade plans, overcome hesitancy and delay, and gain commitment from the customer to move forward with those plans. They will then ensure FastTrack scale resources and Partners deliver that plan with the customer and resolve any escalations or delays.
The MWA serves as the chief deployment coordinator, demonstrating both technical and project governance capabilities. The MWA identifies customer deployment, revenue and transformation opportunities through consistently evaluating the customer environment, engaging with customer business and technical leaders, coordinating with the customer account teams, and delivering briefings on relevant technical solutions and strategies. Leads solution architecture efforts to complex technical needs, managing dependencies to enable cohesive and connected customer scenarios.
Translate Modern Work technical vision, roadmap, key solutions and technical architectures into growth drivers.
This role requires proven capability to define strategies for customer acquisition, adoption & renewal. Direct interface with engineers, partners and customers to map product truth to differentiated customer value. Expertise on Non-Microsoft competitive technologies as well as Microsoft 365 deployment and products is preferred. Successful candidates will define the value proposition, positioning, messaging, investments and sales and partner enablement to support revenue and share growth and ability to influence cross-group collaboration within and outside Microsoft. This role also requires experience in dealing with Senior technical and business leaders externally and within Microsoft.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite at L200
- Experience working with customer insights to assist with driving product improvements through collaboration with product engineering teams.
- Experience with leading peer teams and driving best practice sharing.
- Demonstrate experience driving delivery excellence and ensuring a high standard of Data Quality.
- Proven ability influencing customer decision making through delivery knowledge/value discussions.
- Ability to act as a technical lead for peer architects in their area of expertise providing guidance on customer deliverables and architecture.
- Demonstrate experience leading effective collaboration with sales and product teams to drive customer account growth.
- Demonstrate experience leading Microsoft 365 Deployment efforts with Enterprise level
- Travel up to 50%.
- Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- Knowledge of how to work with Microsoft Field teams and Partners in landing the Microsoft 365 platform with customers
- 5+ years of professional experience as a senior technical resource with regular customer interactions
- Bachelor or advanced degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.