Program Manager 2
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. By bringing intelligence to productivity and collaboration, our Intelligent Collaboration team, part of Microsoft Office, is changing the way work gets done.
You are customer-obsessed, curious, and perceptive. You love data: analyzing, questioning, and learning from it. You are energized by creating solutions that change what’s possible. You embrace the goal of delighting each customer across the one billion installations worldwide of Microsoft Office – on phones, tablets, web, and desktops. You enjoy sharing what you’ve learned with others so that they may benefit. You help find a way: when faced with a challenge, you are resourceful and committed. You get involved: offering your time and knowledge to support the success of others. You are motivated to make things better. You pull it all together to solve problems, creating data-backed solutions that help people across the globe achieve more together.
In this role, you work on interdisciplinary teams. You establish and communicate clear goals and outcomes and you help keep your partners coordinated and aligned. You work with data scientists, engineers, designers, and business leaders to develop insights, craft solutions, and execute plans. You partner with other groups across Microsoft to leverage expertise and solutions.
#NextPlay #OPGJOBS #OXOJOBS #FluidFramework #MicrosoftLoop #Startup #OpenSource
- Identify key customer insights regarding intelligence and collaboration.
- Develop and provide clarity about a roadmap of customer solutions.
- Work with data scientists, designers, engineers, and business leaders across the product lifecycle.
- Measure and track impact.
- Communicate goals and progress within the team and with external stakeholders.
- 1-3 years program management, product management, or equivalent experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience building platform or AI related products
- Exceptional problem-solving, technical, and data analysis skills
- Excellent storytelling, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience driving product definition and success criteria aligned to customer outcomes and business goals.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.