Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a passionate product manager ready to deliver a market-winning strategy focused on social impact? We are seeking a senior product leader to accelerate nonprofit product innovation and join one of Microsoft’s largest Industry Cloud teams.
Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact (TSI) was launched in 2017 and delivers products and technology to over 250,000 nonprofit organizations worldwide. TSI is built on a unique and mission-driven business model which funds Microsoft Philanthropies, the largest corporate philanthropy on the planet. Our product team delivers the business and technical strategy that fuels our organization’s rapid growth. In this role, you will partner with nonprofit organizations, our large ecosystem of partners and implementers, and nonprofit workers and volunteers to define a product roadmap that delivers differentiated value to help nonprofit workers accelerate their mission delivery.
In this role, you will partner closely with our Global Director of Product Development to define our Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit product strategy, roadmap, and execution path. You’ll define the fundraising, engagement, and marketing priorities needed to transform the way nonprofit organizations deliver personalized supporter journeys.
- Define and lead our Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit product strategy.
- Define and deliver Fundraising, Engagement, and Marketing product priorities
- Collaborate with user experience designers, engineers, product owners, and program managers to rapidly iterate on product priorities through user discovery-driven prototyping and testing.
- Translate nonprofit challenges to roadmap priorities and user stories.
- Contribute to a product culture built on user discovery, design thinking, and ruthless prioritization.
- Reimagine and deliver new ways for nonprofit workers to do their jobs by leveraging Microsoft’s comprehensive platform of productivity and data tools.
- Leverage data and insights to inform roadmap priorities.
- Deliver a product experience, solution packaging, deployment, documentation, support, and skills attainment that is easy and delightful for new users to consume.
- Advise on go-to-market, sales enablement, customer demonstrations, customer success, and support operations to ensure the successful launch of products.
- Partner with other Microsoft Industry Cloud product leaders to leverage investments made across our Cloud ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent alternative education, skills and/or practical experience
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Demonstrated experience shipping B2B Cloud products
- Ability to quickly absorb and master new technology and platform capabilities
- Proven successful partnership with engineering, product design and user experience located in multiple time zones
- 5+ years of experience defining product investment tradeoffs
- Prior nonprofit product management experience
- Past experience with product compliance (accessibility, security, privacy, localization, and global readiness)
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute work while driving clarity in ambiguous situations
- Use of Azure Dev Ops, JIRA, or comparable development environment to manage requirements, sprints, and team velocity and capacity
- Experience leveraging lean, agile, and design-based development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Scrumban).
- Nonprofit fundraising knowledge
- Knowledge of one or more of the technologies leveraged as part of Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure, Customer Insights, Dynamics 365 Marketing, PowerBI, LinkedIn, Teams, SharePoint, and our Modern Work Portfolio.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.