Supply Chain Service Line Leader, Industry Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Leader, with sales and delivery experience, to join us in our mission to empower industries in their Cloud and Digital Transformation supply chain initiatives. This could be your next great career adventure!
Industry Solutions is a global organization of over 13,000 strategic sellers, industry experts, elite engineers, and world-class architects, consultants, and delivery experts who work together to bring Microsoft’s mission of empowerment – and cutting-edge technology - to life for the world’s most influential customers. We are on the front lines of innovation, working side-by-side with customers to drive value across the entirety of their digital transformation journey.
Our team prides itself on embracing a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and encouraging everyone to share their unique viewpoints and be their authentic selves. Join us and help create life-changing innovations that empower billions around the world!
In alignment with our Industry Cloud mission & strategy, the Supply Chain Service Line Leader will collaborate across the company, in a matrixed environment, to ensure customer success. Service Lines are multi-functional direct and indirect teams with capabilities across the customer journey (prospecting, pursuit, and delivery) with a focus on a specific industry. You, and your global cross-organizational collaborators, will expand our solutions and offerings to enable rapid delivery of our Cloud for industries with supply chain initiatives and will co-develop solutions on top of the Industry Clouds to add more business value for our customers.
- Global Go to Market development
- Global Sales approach, landing & execution while driving customer engagement.
- Global Solution Delivery & escalation management
- Full financial and scorecard responsibility for a professional services business
- Managing a global matrixed team comprised of direct reports and virtual members.
You will create value:
For our Customers:
- Accelerate the digital transformation of their core business and operations
- Get market leading solutions that address known and unknown challenges
- Access to deep expertise and proven execution that realize business value faster with less risks
For our Partners:
- Align to how ISVs & GSIs are already organized – making it easy for them to engage
- Accelerate business value by leveraging “prebuilt kits”
- Focus on core value add instead of re-inventing the basics
For our Business:
- Drive focus on new growth opportunities to accelerate commercial cloud
- Earn customer loyalty through reliable, predictable delivery
- Gain business efficiencies through repeatable and scalable assets
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field AND 8+ years of Global Professional Services Supply Chain sales & delivery experience OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ years people management experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field AND 15+ years of Global Professional Services Supply Chain sales & delivery experience OR equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of project/portfolio management experience.
- 4+ years of experience in sales/selling.
- 4+ years of account management experience.
- Industry expertise in up & downstream Supply Chain & Manufacturing processes, including S&OP & S&OE principles
- Business development experience with Fortune 500 enterprises
- Extensive people leadership experience; inspiring and fostering a culture of customer centricity, attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent in the industry.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/IndustrySolutions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.