Training Specialist (Vancouver or Toronto)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Training Specialist to help us train our enterprise customers on Hootsuite and act as a key member of the end-to-end customer journey. You’ll be working with the Professional Services team to successfully launch Enterprise Customers by educating them on how to use Hootsuite’s products and guiding them on how to maximize Hootsuite’s tools in their day-to-day. While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver or Toronto office, you will report to the Manager, Services. Please note that the role will include 15-20% of travel to client sites.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Understand Customer Needs: Lead internal discovery sessions with account team (comprised of Customer Success Manager, Account Executive, and Solutions Consultant) and calls with customers to understand their business goals, needs, knowledge gaps, and expectations from training
- Training Logistics: Schedule training sessions with our large enterprise customers across different time zones and regions, and prepare for meetings by reviewing customer accounts to understand configuration, preparing presentation decks, and finalizing agendas. Contribute to development and maintenance of team training materials, including agendas and templates
- Webinar Training: Present engaging, live webinar training sessions on all Hootsuite products such as Hootsuite Enterprise, Impact, Insight, Amplify, and Ads, and ensure that the content presented is understood by stakeholders and questions asked are answered
- Onsite Training: Deliver engaging, onsite training, usually half-day sessions which involves travel to the customer’s office and teaching in person
- Project Management: Update the training component of project plan with relevant updates, tasks accomplished, and summary of training completed
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction: Meet and exceed quarterly Individual CSAT score target by delivering highly customized, clear, and engaging sessions that meet clients’ expectations
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Professional experience in delivering training, preferably in the tech industry, or relevant experience
- Clear and organized presentation techniques and skills
- Proven ability to train or teach someone, particularly on a technology solution
- Capable to explain technical terms in a comprehensive way to different audience
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issue
- Ability to learn and apply new skills, technologies and processes quickly
- Ability to travel for onsite client meetings in Canada and the US (post Covid)
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Ability to speak Spanish is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Social is your superpower. Easily manage all your social media and get results with Hootsuite.