Manager, Digital Paid Media (Vancouver, Toronto or London-UK)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You are a Manager of Digital Paid Media who finds opportunities to make good processes great, and understand the impact your work has on an ever-growing global organization. You have a strong track record for driving impact through integrated paid media campaigns, and have a critical lens when it comes to campaign design, results and best practices.
Your natural curiosity and ability to analyze & develop acquisition programs, allows you to identify and evaluate opportunities for expansion and scale in paid media. You are committed to staying on top of advertising and performance marketing trends and best practices, and you know the best communities and resources to gather this knowledge. While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver office, you will report to our Senior Manager, Web Growth.
This role can be based out of Vancouver, Toronto or London, UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead a team of global paid media strategists to deliver against KPIs and annual targets.
- Define the strategy, budget, and testing cadence for all paid media channels.
- Be a key contributor to helping define the paid media creative strategy and identify opportunities for growth through creative, coordinate resources to deliver against creative requirements and ensure alignment with brand guidelines.
- Own the platforms and partnerships necessary to deliver paid media at scale.
- Proactively work with key stakeholders and cross functional teams to drive strategic initiatives and ensure alignment on KPI’s and approach to budget allocation, spend and results management.
- Use strong business acumen to help prioritize business objectives
- Manage campaigns to ROAS as well as standard SaaS metrics like LTV/CAC.
- Determine the suite of tools, automation and processes to improve operational efficiency and scale global paid search efforts.
- Monitor and analyze relevant data to evaluate program effectiveness and ROI, and continually make recommendations for optimization and growth.
- Support overall integrated campaign strategy and plans, working cross functionally to implement key marketing themes, messages and offers throughout the year.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum 8+ yrs experience in digital marketing in fast-paced digital environments.
- Minimum 3+ yrs experience leading teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business or Marketing.
- Expert in best practices across paid search, paid social, programmatic, remarketing and other emerging channels.
- Google Analytics certified / Google Ads certified.
- Experience working in a conversion-oriented environment, e-commerce, lead generation or similar. SaaS and/or subscription experience a plus.
- Marketing technology experience - SEMrush, Wordstream, Marketo, Salesforce, Unbounce, Tableau, Google docs, Marin/Kenshoo, Adespresso, etc.
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities. Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Social is your superpower. Easily manage all your social media and get results with Hootsuite.