Program Manager 2
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you passionate about storage systems , cloud computing , large scale distributed systems engineering problems and working on bleeding edge technology at massive scale? The Azure Storage team is seeking a Program Manager to work on Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
File shares are a core foundational service in Azure. Our customers use files shares for large variety of workloads including home directories, team shares, databases, and many enterprise applications. As a PM on our team your main responsibility will be defining the future of our products. You will spend a lot of time working with customers to understand their needs, you will build up expertise in your feature area, and you will design the features of the future.
In this role you will be responsible for several core product areas including:
- Driving the design and delivery of selected product features including (but not limited to) collaborating with stakeholders on architecture, design/user experience, product structure and pricing strategy, and supportability.
- Contributing to the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Engaging with customers to understand their requirements, pain points, and develop features and solutions to address their needs.
- Partnering effectively with stakeholders and executives across a wide array of internal and external disciplines and teams.
- Require to partner closely with US based Azure Files and partner teams
- 3+ years Program Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated strong ability to work with and influence cross-functional stakeholders.
- Previous experience in working directly with external customers and partners.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to make informed tradeoffs, and able to break down and solve complex and often ambiguous problems.We desire candidates with some storage expertise or program management experience.
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check uponhire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.