Software Engineering- All level
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies, divisional top priority projects and have a huge, visible impact? Are you a fast learner? If you answered yes, this is the job for you.
The Shared Engineer Service Team [SES - Spartans] in STCA is looking for high caliber developers to work on strategic projects with impact across all of the WebXT in E&D division.
The developers in this team will play a critical role in driving the technical details of a variety of middle tier and backend service projects spanning multiple areas (e.g., Bing search engine, Bing Ads platform, Feeds ). They will have to understand the design, code and features of many different areas, quickly come up to speed and implement features that delight customers and partners via their intuitiveness, attention to detail and responsiveness. They must be able to design and implement services that are highly scale, low latency, always on, low cost to maintain and operate. They should be able to influence other developers to come up with the right design and architecture for their components and make them the model for common patterns going forward. They must have good partnership and influence skills to be able to work across multiple teams.
• C# or C++ or Java, SQL, LINQ, .Net, WCF, WWF, ASP.Net MVC
• Experience with OOP
• Strong computational problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field required
• 3+ years working experience and good communication skills
• Experience in building web services
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.