Customer Experience Coordinator - ApplyProof
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re building a movement - an education revolution. We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
Our newest product, ApplyProof, is an industry-leading solution that’s powered by the knowledge, resources, and expertise of ApplyBoard. The ApplyProof system enables immigration stakeholders to validate document authenticity by providing access to the digital original held securely by ApplyProof.
Our team of over 500+ ApplyBoardians and growing, is just as diverse as the customers we support. Comprising 30+ nationalities, 50+ languages spoken, and 50/50 gender parity, diversity is fostered and celebrated. ApplyBoard is headquartered in Kitchener, ON Canada, with representatives in 20 countries including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Vietnam, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Brazil, and China.
Reporting directly to the Head of ApplyProof, you will help shape the ApplyProof customer experience team. You have the chance to grow with the ApplyProof team and experience a start-up culture. You don’t have any doubt that the work you are doing will positively impact international students' journeys.
- Review documents to ensure eligibility
- Work with our partners to resolve application issues and manage the quality of applicationsWork across teams to ensure program requirements are accurate to ensure optimal outcomes
- Empathetically communicate application outcomes to stakeholders, whether positive or negative
- Assist applicants with program inquiries and requirements
- Communicate with our partners to cultivate positive relationships and clarify application processing ambiguities
- Ensure application processes are regularly updated to ensure precision of process detail
- Help improving processes and procedure to deliver A+ customer support
- Prepare and share reports with partners to inform them about current metrics and trends
- Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, start-up like environment
- Fast learner who is able to think through and adapt to new problems quickly
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Proficiency in proofreading/ editing text to ensure spelling and grammatical correctness
- Strong analytical abilities, detail-oriented and high level of accuracy
- Working knowledge of Google spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Gmail
- Adept researching and problem-solving capabilities
- Someone who thrives in a collaborative, teamwork environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment to meet multiple deadlines and adapt to new policies and procedures
- An ability to work cross-functionally to ensure application processing consistency and efficiency
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure we provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
- CRM experience is an asset
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of student’s lives every day
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to educate the world by making education accessible.