HR Business Partnership Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Every year, we welcome thousands of university graduates ad students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
We are looking for an HR Business Partner who is passionate about influencing and impacting our leaders, enabling a Microsoft culture where all employees can enjoy their work; whilst helping shape how our business benefits the world to be a better place.
The role include partner closely with our local teams to ensure the continued evolution of our business.
- Contributes to organizational design, organizational diagnostics, and change design and orchestration.
- Under guidance, implements aspects of the holistic people plan (e.g., talent management, leadership effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, culture) for an organization with the understanding of business and practical experience.
- Supports talent management efforts (e.g., planning, movement, development) as directed.
- Implements components of the diversity and inclusion plan for an organization with the understanding of business and practical experience. Provides support to plan actions to increase workforce diversity and inclusion.
- Supports leadership effectiveness and performance by assessing data and reporting/documenting findings.
- Assists managers and leaders through organizational change and recommends inclusive leadership practices.
- Understands and executes organizational priorities to drive business decisions and achieve specific business goals.
Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in in Human Resources, Business, or related field. Must have at least 4 semesters remaining to graduation.
- Team player, highly responsive and customer focus orientated and strong organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in delivering results through influencing indirect working groups with effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Ability to prioritize, contract effectively with clients and multi-task competing priorities/workload.
- strong preference for fluency in both Hebrew and English languages.
- Experience with Computer Literacy (Office), With an emphasis on building presentations
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.