This job is no longer accepting applications.
There has never been a better time to be in Talent Acquisition at Microsoft. Microsoft is transforming, and the role of the Client Aligned Talent Sourcer is strategically placed to drive and deliver exceptional talent that supports this transformation.
If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition professional with a deep passion for delivering excellence at every level – strategy and execution and are looking for a unique opportunity to showcase your capabilities in a business that is growing and transforming, we need to talk. This is your chance to make a significant impact on the speed of transformation in our business across Asia, by driving high value business outcomes including of course, hiring the very best talent.
As an integral member of the Global Talent Acquisition team, you will report to the Talent Sourcing Manager for Microsoft’s India region and provide a regional focus on Microsoft’s total talent sourcing strategy for our Engineering business.
- Establish a proactive recruitment and targeted talent acquisition program to build talent pools in line with our succession planning and talent review programs.
- Build, own and nurture candidate relationships, staying connected right through to the point of hire.
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent.
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Research, build and report on competitive and market driven insights to help Microsoft hiring managers better understand their unique talent markets.
- Attend and be active in a range of networking and recruiting events across India.
- Embody a truly consultative approach with HR and Business partners to ensure continuous innovation to Microsoft’s talent sourcing and talent engagement strategies.
- Bachelor or above academic degree with 10 + years of recruiting & sourcing experience.
- Excellent research, sourcing, candidate engagement and stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for and significant experience in building strategic candidate pipelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to influence hiring decisions and stakeholders through the provision of solid market insights.
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
- Familiarity with IT technology (e.g. Cloud computing, IoT, AI) trends and previous experience in Software/Internet/IT Consulting industry will be a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.