Senior HR Service Manager, HR Advisory
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The HR Services center of excellence’s aspiration is to enable HR services at scale, simplify processes and transactions, improve data quality and consistency, and help deliver a great employee experience across Microsoft. Providing end-to-end operational HR services through our Tier 0 (HRWeb) and Tier 1 (AskHR) employee inquiry support funnel. Performing “hire-to-retire business process administration with operational support for compensation, benefits, learning and on-boarding programs globally, and platform management to enable COEs to deploy programs at scale.
The Service Manager is a key role in the delivery of quality services to business leaders, managers and employees, as well as to the HR community and driving an agenda of continuous improvement. This role requires management excellence to lead a service line team, thought-leadership to drive consistency in processes & services aligned to Global/Functional/Local policies to exceed performance expectations, contribution to the global end-to-end process design that enhances the employee experience, and use of data, insights, and voice of the customer framework to identify trends and improvement opportunity areas for operational quality and efficiency. Within our Service Centers, HR Advisory provide policy advice, HR guidance, and first tier consultation for employees and managers across the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic global organization and support the delivery of a best in class service experience for our global onboarding programs.
- Accountable for the overall delivery of HR Advisory for the countries in the service region meeting and striving to exceed KPI targets, and operating as an escalation point of contact for employees and partners across the region
- Accountable for Data Privacy and security in the service line, rapid response to privacy issues, and handling of sensitive cases
- Accountable for service process documentation, desk-top-procedures, and knowledge base articles for assisted support
- Accountable for leading a diverse team and building team capability
- Accountable for contributing to the global standard design for HR Advisory experience processes
- Accountable for driving standardization and continuous improvement
- Strong management capability to develop a strong team generating energy to enable the team to achieve their potential
- Maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Judgement and decision making that improve employee service or address privacy/compliance issues with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to employees
- Use quality framework and tools for Trend Analysis, Root cause analysis, provide immediate and permanent fix for service defects with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
- End-to-end process understanding, ability to develop and maintain processes, Desk Top Procedure and Knowledge base articles
- Strong Project management skills, influencing skills and ability to train the team on an ongoing basis.
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Highly collaborative: build on the work of others and support the success of others
- Fluent in English
Education Level Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or an advanced degree in HR or Operations preferred
Years of Experience Required
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Talent Acquisition,HR Administration, or HR Consultation experience desired
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.