IT Security Analyst (22-02)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Canpotex is hiring an IT Security Analyst (22-02) to join the Information Technology (IT) team in our Saskatoon office.
Canpotex is currently undertaking several exciting initiatives focused on people and processes with an upcoming relocation of our head office within Saskatoon and accompanying a shift to a Hybrid Work Model.
What you will do:
• Promote IT security awareness and good practices while serving as a security advisor for our business partners and help in fostering an IT security culture.
• Administer IT Security Awareness throughout the organization.
• Collaborate in the creation of security-related documentation, including policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures and the design and implementation of associated processes.
• Assess and provide input into the design and implementation of various security solutions, aligning with industry best practices and corporate policies.
• Endorse security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security.
• Lead and assist with IT Security incident investigations and response plans, creating documentation and collecting evidence as required.
• Evaluate, organize, and prioritize identified vulnerabilities, collaborate with team members and consultants, and track the status through to completion.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a related field.
• Minimum of three to five years’ work experience in an IT security (or cyber security) related role.
• Certification in GIAC, CISSP, GSEC, ISACA, or GCIH would be considered an asset.
• Experience documenting policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, procedures, and experience in performing IT security audits and assessments.
• Foundational knowledge of IT security principles and processes and understanding of IT security frameworks.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Who you are:
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong working knowledge of concepts surrounding identity, access and privileged account management, encryption standards and networking protocols, including but not limited to (TLS, HTTPS, and DNS), popular operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS), and cloud technologies (Microsoft 365 and Azure).
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills using both technical and user-friendly language effectively.
• Great attention to detail, strong work ethic, and willingness to tackle difficult and complex problems.
Who we are:
Canpotex is one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers, helping the world grow more food.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply online by February 1, 2022.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected follow us on LinkedIn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.