Alpha Dog Games
Halifax, NS, Canada
Alpha Dog Games is looking for a qualified Sound Designer to assist with our sound design and implementation.
- Work closely with the audio team to design and create original audio content in accordance with the project's design vision
- Ensure our games audio quality is consistent and of the best quality
- Assist in maintaining audio-related documentation
- Manage large-scale audio asset production and implement audio assets using multiple techniques and proprietary tools
- Work closely with developers, audio department and artists as well as external sound/music providers
- Produce quickly and respond efficiently to demands for audio assets
- Playtesting and debugging of game audio systems
- Create sounds for numerous settings and types of gameplay
- Will assist with final mixes to establish an overall powerful and polished sound
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Sound Designer within the games industry
- Experience creating audio for mobile games
- Experience working with Unity
- Strong collaboration skills across teams
- Knowledge of audio creation and editing software
- Ability to create high quality audio samples and process externally created music, VO, and SFX for in-game use
- Excellent working knowledge of modern studio equipment, recording techniques, microphones, and industry standard audio tools
- Previous experience implementing audio using proprietary software or commercial middleware
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to create audio drafts, and communicate those to teams
- Ability to define technical requirements and specifications
- Strong artistic and creative sense
- Video editing and production experience
- Experience in voiceover production, casting and directing actors, recording and editing
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.