Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hi. You found us. Awesome. That wasn't random. Something led you here. An instinct. A curiosity. A glimpse at potential. Good. That's how we feel about Klue. We're a group of experienced biz + tech entrepreneurs solving a problem 85m+ companies have. We care about what we build and iterate at a sprinter's pace. We don't tolerate posers and fully support doers. Risk-taking is encouraged. Own your zone, experiment, find what works, then hammer it through to success with the support of the team around you. Investors you've heard of have invested in us. B2B companies you've heard of are working with us.
You'll be joining as part of the foundational team of a proven startup, doubling seven-figure revenue year over year, that is led by experienced entrepreneurs. Klue was founded by Jason Smith (former President @ Vision Critical, 5X startup entrepreneur) and Sarathy Naicker (former Chief Technologist @ Sophos).
Klue is BC Tech's Startup of the Year, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch and one of 11 Canadian tech companies to watch in 2020 by Betakit. With our success comes growth, and we are adding to our Product team based here in Vancouver.
What you'll do:
- Translate our product strategy into a compelling vision and roadmap
- Partner with our other teams to translate data and feedback to form product decisions that will have the most impact with our customers
- Work closely with the design and engineering teams, and through inspiration you will help to ship solutions that will drive future revenues.
- Have major impact on the revenues of Klue
- Be part of an incredible story of Vancouver start-up success
- Gain valuable skills and experiences along the way that will no doubt lead to even greater things
- Work with and learn from some of the brightest and nicest people, including our Product leader Tamara Schebel
What you need to succeed at Klue:
- A proven track record of driving business results through strategic vision, self-motivation and plain old just getting shit done
- You build relationships internally built on trust, understanding and inspiration.
- You are able to get into the brains of our customers and translate their needs into revenue generating products and features.
- You build products that are useful, usable, beautiful and delightful
- You are creative and always look at things in a new way with an open mind
- You don’t have an ego
- You are respectful and always support your colleagues no matter what
What you can expect from Klue:
1. You'll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they're expected
2. You'll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
3. You'll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
4. You'll get flexible vacation
5. You'll choose your own equipment
6. No politics, no posers: open, honest, I've-got-your-back environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We obsess about your competition so you don't have to.