Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hi. You found us. Awesome. That wasn't random. Something led you here. An instinct. A curiosity. A glimpse at potential. Good. That's how we feel about Klue. We're a group of experienced biz + tech entrepreneurs solving a problem 85m+ companies have. We care about what we build and iterate at a sprinter's pace. We don't tolerate posers and fully support doers. Risk-taking is encouraged. Own your zone, experiment, find what works, then hammer it through to success with the support of the team around you. Investors you've heard of have invested in us. B2B companies you've heard of are working with us.
You'll be joining as part of the foundational team of a proven startup, doubling seven-figure revenue year over year, that is led by experienced entrepreneurs. Klue was founded by Jason Smith (former President @ Vision Critical, 5X startup entrepreneur) and Sarathy Naicker (former Chief Technologist @ Sophos).
Klue is BC Tech's Startup of the Year, a Deloitte Fast 50 Company to Watch and one of 11 Canadian tech companies to watch in 2020 by Betakit.
What you will do
- Highly targeted outbound prospecting: You’ll research and learn about a prospect, share personalized competitive insights and deliver them as much value as possible at scale.
- List building, emailing, social outreach, cold calling and inside sales pitching.
- After qualifying pain in a disco call, you'll hand the opp off to your Account Executive with crisp, detailed notes.
- You'll learn about conceptual selling and be exposed to all aspects of building a startup from the ground up.
- You have sales experience and your career goal is to be the best in sales
- You're razor smart and process things quickly
- You've got hustle and initiative
- You've got grit. Whatever you do, you do well regardless of challenge.
- You're articulate and crisp in your writing and verbally
- You figure out what needs to get done and make it happen
- People trust you; you're authentic and genuine and draw people in.
- You're competitive. You definitely love to win.
- You are an optimist to a fault, full of energy, you can't be beat down
Superstars are technically proficient and have a killer process for building lists, email/calls and booking meetings. Bring your character and competitive personality, and CRUSH this role.
What you’ll be measured on…
Your goal is to: book qualified meetings with product marketers and sales enablement teams at mid market to enterprise sized B2B companies.
Bonus points for..
- B2B SaaS sales experience
What you can expect from Klue:
1. You'll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they're expected
2. You'll work with an experienced team, 100 years of combined biz + tech
3. You'll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
4. You'll get flexible vacation
5. You'll choose your own equipment
6. No politics, no posers: open, honest, I've-got-your-back environment
At Klue, we are building an environment where our employees feel included and heard. Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we strongly encourage applications from minorities, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We obsess about your competition so you don't have to.