Education Marketing Programs Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
The Marketing team in Canada is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual for the role of Education Marketing Programs Manager. You have a unique combination of passion for Education, creative marketing execution, and critical thinking. You will be a part of the team working to modernize how students learn in Canada and will be responsible for leading marketing programs that ignite creativity in students, teach Canadians to code, and celebrate educators.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about developing impactful learning experiences and identifying new approaches to teaching that are simple, elegant, and made better with Apple technology. All designed and delivered with an eye to improving student engagement and outcomes.
- 10+ years of education marketing or education leadership experience
- Passion for the subject and helping learners get the most out of Apple products and ecosystem
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to build and facilitate compelling presentations
- Preferred experience launching or supporting marketing programs as well as go-to-market activities
- Unyielding attention to detail across any deliverable
- Thrives in a dynamic, collaborative, and flexible environment where no two days are the same
- Actively engages and builds consensus with Education Marketing, WW marketing teams, education stakeholders, PR, and sales to grow the market
- Requires U.S. and domestic travel
- Bilingual in English and French is a big plus, but not required
In this role, you will:
- Own and lead the go to market strategy for Apple’s priority curriculum and teacher engagement programs, ie: Everyone Can Create, Everyone Can Code, and Apple Teacher.
- Nurture and steward the Apple Distinguished Educator Program in Canada.
- Partner with local and Worldwide Education Marketing teams to inspire teachers to unleash the unique genius in every student.
- Collaborate with internal teams, PR, Product Marketing, and WW Education Marketing to share Apple’s story in Education during key moments in the market.
- Activate and empower Apple’s Education sales team and field marketing team with marketing programs and messaging.
- Serve as the critical connection point between the education market and Apple - to clarify the needs of the market but also help tell Apple’s story and point of view back to the market.
- Actively engage with key partners (Teachers, Principals, Leaders, Governments, Non Profit Organizations) to creatively develop the Education market in Canada.
- Closely follow emerging trends in Education to understand how Apple products are best for Education.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree required, additional qualifications a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.