Manager, Business Development
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business DevelopmentOverview
• Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea [HMTK] is a vibrant division for MasterCard, comprising mature markets for payments that are poised for further growth through development and adoption of digital payments
• This position [Manager, Market Development – Payment Gateway, Digital and Acceptance] is based in Hong Kong and reports to the SVP – Market Development in HMTK. The successful candidate will be based in Hong Kong and responsible for business development to deliver revenue growth in Mastercard Payment Gateway, digital [e.g. M4M, etc] and acceptance solutions in Hong Kong and Taiwan
This position is responsible for:
• Integral team member of Market Development – responsible for business development, working with bank and financial institution customers, merchants and businesses to grow Mastercard revenue and market share in Mastercard Payment Gateway solutions, and support to deliver key strategic projects leveraging Mastercard products and solutions [including M4M] with customers, merchants and technology partners
• Manage projects, customer, merchant and technology partner implementations; ensure timely response to issues and queries, and liaise with internal Mastercard teams to deliver quality projects
All About You
• Enthusiastic individual and strong team player
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Strong technology and project management background in payments, gateway and processing
• Digitally savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong customer centric approach to solving problems
• Eager to learn and ability to pick up new knowledge and skills easily
• Flexible and open-minded when it comes to taking on a variety of projects
• Skilled at management reporting and gathering insights from granular data in order to influence decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and execute on projects with little instruction in an agile mannerDue to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.