Technical Assurance Leader
United States Remote
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom is looking for a leader of the technology compliance and customer security assurance function. In this role you will be a business driven leader responsible for driving a team of Security Compliance Analysts to achieve security framework certifications and accreditations, and providing assurance to customers of the strength of Zoom’s security program. This leader will bring hands-on as well as strategic thought leadership to the program.
What you get to do everyday,
- Develop and drive programs to obtain and sustain certifications and accreditation aligned with a wide range of technology assurance frameworks, including SOC 2, HITRUST, FedRAMP, ISO27k and various global country-specific frameworks.
- Drive the automation and operationalization of continuous compliance monitoring and evidence generation to support third party audit activities efficiently and at high velocity
- Develop and lead customer assurance activities to support pre-sales and ongoing third-party vendor risk management; ensure accurate and timely response to customer security and privacy questionnaires.
- Act as curator of the Zoom customer assurance knowledge base and ensure standardized questionnaires (SIG, CAIQ, etc.) are complete, accurate and maintained by the relevant subject matter experts.
- Identify key operational metrics to track performance and drive continuous improvement.
- Recruit, hire, train, mentor, evaluate and support the growth and development of a team of Security and Compliance Analysts who support you in achieving the objectives of Zoom and the Technology Compliance function.
What you bring to the role,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or similar degree
- 12+ years of overall professional experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Compliance or Risk Management role.
- Strong customer presence and internal communications skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to work a problem to completion in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence and gain alignment from internal stakeholders who you depend on for the success of the Technology Compliance function, even if you have no direct control over those stakeholders
- Deep understanding of a wide range of Security and Privacy assurance frameworks, both US based and international
- Proven success delivering large, complex projects and programs
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Your application has been successfully submitted.