Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Kitchener, ON, Canada
We’re building a movement - an education revolution. We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
We are looking for an energetic and well-organized Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our fast-growing Talent Acquisition team. Working closely with the TA and Employee Success teams, as well as hiring leaders, you will provide and execute recruitment support in helping us find top talent and provide a world-class candidate experience!
- Touch-point for candidates for application follow-ups to scheduling interviews
- Ensure a top-notch candidate experience by meeting and greeting all candidates who come in for interviews, ensuring that hiring managers are notified when candidates have arrived, and assisting in an overall exceptional interview experience
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team on ongoing recruitment tasks
- Manage the release of candidate experience surveys and run monthly analytics on responsibilities criminal checks on all new hires
- Develop and deliver regular reports on TA metrics using data captured in our ATS
- Assistance with new hire on-boarding initiatives
- Have fun and laugh while growing with our team!
- Having 1-2 years experience in a Talent Acquisition support function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on accuracy and high-quality work with a sense of urgency
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment while remaining positive and focused
- Proven ability to provide quality service to internal and external customers
- Demonstrates professionalism with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills; results-driven
- Experience with Microsoft and G-Suite products
- Experience working with an ATS and HRIS
What We Offer!
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- Working alongside a brilliant and globally diverse team that is the fastest growing in the Waterloo region
- Great compensation and benefits package to keep you healthy and happy!
- Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Life At ApplyBoard:
- Join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement
- Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 500 team members based in 18 countries, who represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 40 languages
- Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities
- Want to learn more about Life at ApplyBoard?Check out this video, and be sure to follow us on ourLife at ApplyBoard Instagram.
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on one platform. To date, ApplyBoard has become the world’s largest online platform for international student recruitment, assisting more than 100,000 students with their educational journey.
In 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list. In May 2020, ApplyBoard announced a C$100M Series C funding on a C$2B valuation, reaching a ‘Unicorn’ status. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world.
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we provide equal opportunity to applicants regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application and/or during the interview process, please notify the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com. Requests will be addressed confidentially.
Your application has been successfully submitted.