Customer Success Manager (future hiring need)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you passionate about bringing people together? Are you inspired by empowering leadership, driving change and giving people a voice? If so, keep reading…
Thoughtexchange empowers organizations to lead group discussions about things that matter. Leaders from all over North America inform critical decisions with powerful, patent pending analytics and visualizations supported by our software and world class customer success team.
We are looking for people passionate about building and fostering happy healthy customers: The CSMs take a 360 view of the customer by focusing on leading indicators that influence customer attrition, engagement and growth.
Please note: this role is open to candidates based in Canada and is remote. This job is for a future hiring need. We are accepting applications and we may reach out in a few months.
- Support Leader Onboarding/Training
- Understand who the key contacts and partners are, as well as their strategic goals and the opportunities and challenges associated with them
- Help leaders reach early value and ensure adoption is consistent during the contract
- Accurate and timely maintenance of Salesforce and other CRM tools to track, monitor and coordinate activities that are attributed to the health of the account including attrition, logins, utilization, support tickets
- Work with the Account Manager to drive renewals and upsells by: Understanding progress towards renewal and knowing what can be done to increase the likelihood of renewal. Analyzing whitespace for the account to spot upsell opportunities to grow annual contract value (ACV). Segmenting the customer base in order to prioritize their time, focus on growing and supporting the right accounts
- Use data to identify customers who need our help the most
- Identify opportunities to scale how we direct and support customers
- Deliver engaging virtual and/or on-site events and promote attendance at Thoughtexchange events (Virtual Events & Summits)
- Advocate for customer needs and features to internal teams
- Emotional intelligence to empathize and understand the customer’s requirements
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-centric solutions based on identified needs
- Experience training on software
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, relationship-building and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills and competence in coaching others
- A keen aptitude for prioritization and organization
- Strong technology skills
- Learning orientated; thrives with constant change and continuous improvement
Travel requirements (as it’s safe to do so):
- Ability to attend in person Thoughtexchange Events several times a year
- Facilitate customer events when needed
Mutual respect and reciprocation is the lifeblood of our company. And a working relationship isn’t just about what you can do for us - it’s also about who we are, and what we can do for you.
Who we are:
• Thoughtexchange is the world’s most advanced crowd communication software company, we help leaders listen to the unheard voices and tap into the collective intelligence of their companies and communities. Millions of thoughts have been shared and rated on the Thoughtexchange platform.
• Over 160 inspired people work at Thoughtexchange. Their collective experience, ranging from academia to nonprofit to “I’m a high-school dropout who loves Brené Brown’s work and really wants to make a difference”, make our company the very special place it is.
• Our investors believe in us, too. We’ve previously closed over $18M of investment from some of Canada’s top angels, and we recently closed $30 million in Series B funding with a syndicate of incredible US and Canadian investors. To say that we are ready for take off is an understatement.
What we offer:
• Growth and opportunity. Sure, we offer perks such as training and professional development. But beyond that, you’ll find yourself surrounded by mentors from all walks of life, each with a unique set of skills and experience that brought them here.
• Community. We like getting to know one another both in and out of the workplace, whether it’s collaborating in our virtual company meetings, connecting over donut dates or getting together in our offices or on the road.
• Fulfillment. It’s hard to find yourself counting down the days until Friday when you can see and feel the impact what you’re doing makes on the world. Take a skim through our blog and see what we mean.
• Job satisfaction. We don’t mean to brag, but people love working here.
• Work and life. If we’re not able to take work out of our life when we need to, we’re not able to put our life into our work when we want to. With flex time and remote work opportunities, make anywhere your office and collaborate with teammates in our three offices throughout the Lower Mainland and Kootenays.
• Ownership. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, employees receive share options when joining the company. Additional options are awarded throughout your Thoughtexchange career based on ongoing contributions to the company.
At Thoughtexchange, we make better decisions and build better products by supporting, encouraging and celebrating the diverse voices of our employees. We recognize that we have more work to do to create a workforce that truly represents those who our product serves and the communities we live in. We strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help leaders #bringpeopletogether and crowdsource answers to questions in real time.