Learning and Development Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Learning and Development Department is growing and in close partnership with Customer Success! This means we are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to support the ongoing growth of our Customer Success team and help us deliver an outstanding customer experience .
This is an evolving role, for someone who loves fast paced growth and change, specifically in Customer Success.
Our primary goals with this role are to 1) identify and help fill any existing training gaps (e.g., assessing needs in collaboration with CS leadership/product marketing/product management) developing and delivering CS training) 2) optimize / streamline the new employee onboarding process in the CS department 3) maximize growth opportunities for all team members and 4) support and deliver on the previous as well as any other broader Learning and Development initiatives that impact all at an org, unit, team level.
What You'll be Doing:
- Oversight of the preparation of all training materials used in Customer Success employee onboarding (Customer Support, Customer Enablement, Community, Voice of the Customer); providing consistent updates and evolving to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Hands-on delivery of foundational Customer Success onboarding, and ownership of scheduling all sessions for all new employees in CS
- Collaborate with CS Leads and Managers to identify ongoing training opportunities and improvements, and deliver these with an eye towards up-leveling our teams and providing an outstanding customer experience
- Organizing and/or facilitating CS-wide training on new products, new features, and process changes, in collaboration with all departmental stakeholders. This includes technical training (how products work/how to troubleshoot) and sales training (value propositions, objection handling, role playing etc.)
- In collaboration with Product Marketing, assist in the development and implementation of CS training initiatives that support our business strategy
- Perform training needs-assessments to identify knowledge gaps, and work towards translating gaps into additional learning content
- Together with the Learning and Development Manager, ideate and deliver professional development initiatives for the CS department, including skills audits and manager training
- Attend and participate in key CS meetings and events as needed from planning, strategic check-ins, stand ups and/or team building events
- Other duties, as required
A Little Bit About You:
- You have 5+ years of education, experience or natural born talents in adult learning, instructional design, program development, public speaking and/or facilitation skills
- You have 3+ years experience in a customer success unit (or as a close, cross-functional partner or stakeholder thereof); ideally for a software company and in a variety of customer success roles
- You understand the pivotal role of customer success at Unbounce and what it means to achieve measurable results in a customer service unit like ours
- You are familiar with the purpose and process requirements of employee onboarding and are able to differentiate between general organizational onboarding and unit-specific onboarding
- You have experience with gap analysis as it pertains to competency and skill building for self or others
- You are able to connect dots, repurpose and think in terms of scale when it comes to program planning, stakeholder communication, CS careers
- You are passionate about helping others take ownership of their careers and skills development
- You are skilled in motivating and inspiring others to take action
- You can clearly define and explain the value of career planning, coaching and individual goal setting to others
- You also have a demonstrated ability to showcase your talents in the above areas
- You have a bias for action. You know how to manage the scope of a project and execute to meet timelines.
- As a plus: You have a strong business acumen paired with conceptual skills that enable big picture thinking, strategy and growth.
What’s in it for You:
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading landing page platform that helps you convert more of your visitors into leads, sales, and customers with conversion intelligence.