Senior Security Analyst - Enterprise Security Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You must be able to solve challenging security issues at scale and work collaboratively with all stakeholders. Additionally, you should be comfortable with incomplete requirements and a fast paced environment. In addition to strong communications skills, you will need to have deep technical skills with PC, Mac and Linux platforms and experience implementing techniques and procedures to maintain and enhance the security and compliance posture of Zoom. This is not a GRC or consultant role.
- Conduct enterprise risk assessments using standard frameworks such as FAIR methodology, STRIDE, and NIST
- Gather requirements from stakeholders for data protection and understand the latest threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Implements, enhances and manages security technologies, techniques and procedures that support the mission to identify and protect Zoom IT assets, detect security incidents, and rapidly respond and recover.
- Drive security projects to completion and adopt project management tools and best practices.
- Participates in IT and Ops change management risk assessment, review and approval.
- Report on project statuses to stakeholders and management, and develop metrics for tracking and reporting.
- 10 or more years experience in cybersecurity, with at least 8 years experience specifically in an enterprise security role.
- Requires hands-on experience working with various security tools such as SIEM, compliance, endpoint security, application security, data loss prevention, and workflow tracking systems.
- Ability to tune security policies that meet regulatory, customer, and security best practices.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, and others a huge plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate with peers, and to present and explain highly technical information to stakeholders who may have limited technical knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in IT Security, Computer Science, or equivalent; or an additional 4 years of relevant IT experience.
- This role is currently remote. Candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to San Jose, CA or Denver, CO.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing the world together, one meeting at a time.