Product Manager- API and Integrations
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Have you ever wanted to be part of an innovative new solution that is changing how your users do their jobs? We have an exciting vision to enable Conversion Intelligence for our customers and you’ll be a big part of it by defining and executing our API and Integration strategy.
This role has sweeping opportunities to grow the overall portfolio; creating new integration channels, improving our lead integrations, sharpening our External API, or finding other compelling ways to add value for our customers, partners and Unbounce.
You’ll be the champion for the customer within your teams and a subject matter expert for your product area; always championing the customer problem, understanding how they impact the business and backing it up with data and insights.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be accountable for helping us find compelling ways to integrate complementary solutions with Unbounce, in scalable ways, and making sure it delivers customer and business value
- You will have the unique position of satisfying three groups of users: Our customers, our Partners and Unbounce.
- Collaborating with empowered product teams to discover and deliver customer and business impacting solutions
- Articulating customer problems and your vision for upcoming roadmap initiatives
- Empathizing with customers and keeping a firm pulse on industry direction
- Undertaking customer research by meeting and talking with our customers in interviews and surveys
A Little Bit About You:
- Finding a company whose values align to your own is important to you
- Experience working as a Product Manager in SaaS/Ecomm/Online/Mobile software discovery and delivery teams
- Experience developing APIs and/or Online App Marketplaces
- Experience working with empowered technical and design teammates to scope, define, and plan initiatives
- You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentational) and can explain complex ideas to any audience clearly and succinctly
- You have analytical skills and are comfortable working with data to gain insight, from hypotheses, and measure outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- A remote friendly office with flexible hours - for this role we will consider all applications from those based in Canada with the option to work from our Vancouver office
- 4 weeks vacation plus Christmas Holiday Closure - you're entitled to the week of Christmas off with pay through to and including Jan 1st
- Vacation bonus - $1,000.00
- 12 Personal Wellness Days (This includes: Sick days, moving days, personal days, etc)
- Health and Wellness budget - $500.00
- Networking budget - $500.00
- A paid day off for your birthday
- One paid Volunteer day per year
- One day every 2 weeks of dedicated professional development time
Unbounce Welcomes Everyone to Apply
At Unbounce we celebrate everyone and their multiple intersecting identities. We believe a panorama of experience allows us to make better decisions together and inspires innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. Our goal is for every Unbouncer to feel deeply connected to their team through mutual value, respect, and understanding.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process
Your application has been successfully submitted.