Security Analyst - Enterprise Security Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You must be able to solve challenging security issues at scale and work collaboratively with all stakeholders including Legal, Privacy, Risk, IT, Audit, and Security. You have worked in IT and/or IT security and deployed enterprise security controls to end users. This requires hands-on experience with various endpoints running Windows, MacOS, Linux, and virtualization environments. You must have worked with BYOD, anti-malware, DLP, CASB, whole disk encryption, and network security. Scripting and automating tasks may be required. Additionally, you should be comfortable with incomplete requirements and work in a fast paced environment.
- Work hands-on with IT on enterprise endpoint systems and applications such as Okta, G Suite, VMWare, JIRA, ServiceNow, and Splunk.
- Collaborate with technical teams on security policies that impact IT systems, integration projects and review technical architecture.
- Identify risks that may be introduced by new applications and systems
- Work collaboratively with business teams on securing third-party apps and vendors.
- Participate in security incidents related to endpoint devices including log reviews, target acquisition, and digital forensics.
- Participate with IT and security teams on BYOD deployments, test use cases, and manage deployments.
- Participate in proof-of-concept projects to help define requirements, success criteria, and work hands-on with vendors on implementation.
- Provide guidance to end-users on security best practices.
- 10 or more years experience in IT, IT security, and/or networking.
- Requires hands-on experience with deploying enterprise endpoint security solutions.
- Must have extensive experience in Windows, MacOS, Linux, and virtual environments.
- Requires previous experience deploying large scale endpoint security solutions such as data loss prevention, endpoint detection and response, vulnerability scanning, and identity and access management solutions.
- Must have demonstrated experience working with IT and technical teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate with peers, and to present and explain highly technical information to stakeholders who may have limited technical knowledge.
- This role is currently remote but preferably located in San Jose, CA or Denver, CO.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Assurance, or related field
- Experience working in video communications, technology, or financial services industry.
- Earned CISSP, CISA, CISM, CSA certifications
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing the world together, one meeting at a time.